To brew the perfect cup of coffee, you first need to make sure you've got all the right ingredients.
- Buy fresh coffee beans. Coffee beans are actually the seed of a coffee cherry. They should be treated like produce. They go stale quickly when exposed to air, heat and light. We roast to order to deliver fresh coffee to you.
- Grind coffee beans as you need them. Coffee beans start losing flavor and aroma as soon as you grind them. The finer the beans are grind, the quicker the flavor and aroma will dissipate. It's best to grind the coffee beans just prior to brewing.
- Use the proper amount of coffee beans. Your brewer is designed to work best with a certain amount of coffee and water. Using a different amount of water and coffee will alter the pot of coffee.. We have guides for a few different methods.
- Use filtered water. A great cup of coffee is almost all water. Use good water to make good coffee. Freshly drawn water is best, especially if it's filtered for odor and chlorine.
- Store it properly. Air, heat and light are not your coffee's friends. Store coffee beans (or ground coffee) in a cool, dry place, away from light and they will stay fresher longer.
That's all you've got to do!